Vision & Mission
To be a leader in distributing and providing medical and healthcare services, particularly in the treatment and prevention of cancer, in order to make modern technology comparable to that of developed countries accessible.
- To import, distribute, and provide medical services, including medical products, in order to enable doctors and related medical professions to treat patients with modern technology, and to facilitate patients in accessing such technology.
- To be a hub to develop a treatment in collaboration with hospitals, doctors, and medical professions, particularly in cancer, to provide a quality of life comparable to that of developed countries.
- To administer and manage under the corporate governance and medical ethics, in order to ensure effective and efficient management and operations.
- To create the highest level of satisfaction for all stakeholders, both directly and indirectly, in terms of quality, price, delivery, and international-level services.
- To look for and expand businesses related to healthcare and public health to prevent and encourage to have the quality of life, as well as to increase income and profitability.